Through partnerships with local businesses and your donations, this program allows children who might not be able to experience the education they deserve in a safe and nurturing environment. Free breakfast, lunch and snacks are provided. Early stimulation for infants and toddlers, progressive pre-school instruction, early technology education and developmental screenings and inclusion programs for special needs children are offered through a partnership with Happy Kids Learning Center.
Scholarships are currently being offered to special needs children infant through five years of age. It is essential that donations support the many needs of this population.
Remember: “It takes a village to raise a child…”
Services We Offer:
- Educational programs are supervised by Master Degree Specialists
- Licensed by the Department of Children and Family Services
- Closed-circuit TV
- GREEN Center
- Education & Fun Field trips
- Computers in classrooms
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math) Curriculum
- Creative Curriculum
- Building Babies Brains Curriculum
- Breakthrough to Literacy Curriculum
- Inclusion for Special Needs Children
- Yoga/Dance/Theater/Drama and other enrichment activities are available
- Spring, Summer and Winter Camps are available for Sponsorships as well.
Parents may apply for the State of Florida StepUp Scholarship Program and the McKay Scholarship by obtaining an application at AYUDA’s front office. With your caring support these children will be able to experience pre-school and elementary school in a safe and nurturing environment and receive the education they so deserve.
Workshops are offered throughout the year to support parents in guiding their children to reach their maximum learning potential, implement positive discipline, enhance the family’s organizational and communication skills, and build strong home, school and community partnerships.
The Department of Children & Families also refers at-risk families for home visits and behavior management to help prevent child neglect or abuse.